Friday, July 10, 2015

Freedom Focused GRAND Opening



Welcome to the GRAND OPENING
and virtual ribbon cutting ceremony of...





FREEDOM  FOCUSED
CORPORATION

And our newly revamped Corporate Website!


As part of our recent website overhaul, we are pleased to announce the official launch of our new Corporate Learning program, which includes a unique three-step process for organizational change: EDUCATE, ENGAGE, and INSPIRE. We are also pleased to announce that we are now offering 13 professional seminars and consulting services on the following 10 soft-skills topics:


We are excited to offer these new seminar trainings as part of this virtual GRAND OPENING.  With that said, we would like to officially, albeit virtually, cut the ribbon and open our doors for business at Freedom Focused LLC. 


Visit our website:

www.freedomfocused.com

To learn how we can help your team master self-leadership, improve interpersonal skills, and cultivate leadership behaviors:



The FREEDOM FOCUSED Story


Jordan R. Jensen, Ed.D.
Founder & CEO of Freedom Focused
At age 8, I attended my first Time Management seminar.  It was taught by my uncle, Hyrum W. Smith, a co-founder of FranklinCovey Company and an originator of the Franklin Day Planning System. At that seminar, I got my own day planner, and as a second grader, began applying principles of values identification, clarification, prioritization, goal setting, and other time management principles. I was hooked.

While serving as a missionary for my Church, I discovered how much I loved to help people by teaching principles of personal development.  Again, I was hooked. 

After graduating with my Bachelor's degree in English, I taught my first pro bono seminar on personal leadership at Lassiter High School in Marietta, GA in 2003.  By that point in time, I knew what I wanted to do when I "grew up."

In 2005, I incorporated my company, Freedom Focused, and taught my first paid personal leadership seminar at Pine Creek High School in Colorado Springs, CO to an audience of several hundred middle school students. 

In 2007, I transitioned from youth motivational speaking to professional soft-skills training where I facilitated seminars around the English speaking world for a variety of public audiences, corporations (including Fortune 500), the U.S. and Canadian governments, and all five branches of the U.S. Military on topics ranging from grammar & proofreading, business writing, and e-mail etiquette to strategic thinking, leadership, and emotional intelligence.

To date, I have facilitated over 600 professional seminars to over 20,000 people in 44 U.S. States, 5 Provinces of Canada, 9 Shires (Counties) of Great Britain, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Read what past clients are saying about Dr. Jordan Jensen's skill as a seminar facilitator.

Click HERE to watch Dr. Jensen in action as a leadership trainer.

In 2009, I returned to school to obtain my Doctoral degree in Education. After extensive scholarly research, I produced the Self-Action Leadership Theory and Model—two original frameworks for self-leadership that expand tremendously on the current scholarship--and introduced them in my dissertation. I immediately began developing and sharing material based on this theory and model to benefit the lives of others in their own personal journeys.

The Jensen family in 2015
On a personal note, in 2013, I became a father, whereby I realized more fully that there are some things even more important than the work we do at Freedom Focused.   

In September of this year, I will be launching a brand new book – a popular version of the research contained in my doctoral dissertation.  The book is called, Self-Action Leadership: The Key to Personal & Professional Freedom. 

To read what people are saying about Jordan's new book, click HERE and scroll towards the bottom of the article.    

At Freedom Focused, our vision is simple: to increase the personal and professional freedom of individuals everywhere. We seek to create positive, lasting change in the lives of those we serve and give them the tools to succeed.  In so doing, we also aim to change the culture of postmodernism that has polluted American culture in the past several decades and replace it with an AGE of AUTHENTICISM where integrity, transparency, decency, and excellence replaces the duplicity, opacity, divisiveness, and mediocrity of our declining nation.
  
At Freedom Focused, our mission is clear: to become the pre-eminent leadership, life skill, and character development organization in the World.  More importantly, we seek to influence positive, lasting change in real human lives that will eventually alter the very culture in which we reside. 

The world has had enough postmodernism, with all of its selfishness, narcissism, nihilism, and deceit.  The time has come for a whole new age – even an AGE of AUTHENTICISM – where selflessness, unity, purposefulness, and truth will ultimately carry the day.  

Click HERE to read about the AGE of Authenticism  
Click HERE to watch a video clip about the Perils of Postmodernism  
Click HERE to watch a video clip about the Age of Authenticism   
Click HERE to watch a video clip contrasting Postmodernism to the Age of Authenticism

We invite you to visit our newly revamped website and discover how you can best contribute to this growing movement of fundamental corporate and cultural change throughout the United States and World.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Self-Action Leadership?

  Chapter 3 What is Self-Action Leadership   In BOOK the FIRST, Chapter One, Self-Action Leadership (SAL) was loosely defined as: "taki...