Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Celebrating Blog Post #250


250 *     250 *     250 *     250 *

* 250 *   CELEBRATE  GOOD  TIMES   * 250 

250 *     250 *     250 *     250 *


Self-action leaders at Freedom Focused believe in the art and value of celebrating authentic progress, achievements, success, and other good times in one's life and career.  

TODAY, we take opportunity to celebrate the publication of our 250th blog article since we first began blogging back in November 2013.

Click HERE to access all 250 articles

How am I going to celebrate this publishing milestone? 

I'm glad you asked!  

As a young pup and sports enthusiast growing up in the late 1980s and early 1990s, I always got a kick out of watching full-grown Champions of the National Basketball Association (NBA) celebrate a Finals victory by excitedly spraying champagne all over each other like carefree and giddy little school boys.

I do not purchase or consume alcohol myself; the stiffest drink I ever throw back is a shot of NyQuil when I have a COLD and need an extra boost to a good night's sleep. However, I have discovered that a can of shaken-up soda pop behaves in a strikingly similar manner to a shaken-up bottle of champagne... when it is opened.

This is a beautiful scientific reality for a teetotaler like me!  

Recently, both my wife and son asked me a question they have never before asked, as follows: 

"Daddy/Jordan: Why are there five cans of soda in the shower?" 

Well... now LINA, TUCKER, and all of my READERS know the answer to that question!

Suffice it to say, this celebration is going to be a blast... literally!  

Actually, it's gonna be five blasts, and I'm gonna have the time of my life celebrating this blogging milestone before my next shower. And like those NBA players, I'll enjoy a sip or two of sugary sweetness in the process. And since I don't have reams of plastic sheeting or a professional custodial crew, the shower is the next best option for easy cleanup after the celebration is complete!   

To my faithful READERS:
My gratitude knows no bounds.
At this time of celebration, I want to especially thank YOU, my READERS. I have said it before and I'll say it again: If nobody ever reads what I write, one might argue I am wasting my time to write.

But people are reading the Freedom Focused Blog, and I am so grateful to them (YOU). Thanks to my readers, I am not wasting my time with this blog. Moreover, I feel blessed that my readership is gradually growing to the point that we are steadily closing in on one hundred thousand (100,000) visits since 2013. And I feel confident that this is just the beginning. As long as we don't give up, someday we'll have published over a thousand (1,000) articles with a hundred million (100,000,000) visits. And the world will be a better place for it.

It is my sincere hope that YOU will continue to read Freedom Focused's Self-Action Leadership weekly blog articles and then tell your loved ones and friends about it. And I hope even more sincerely that you come away from doing so a better, wiser, stronger, and more motivated self-action leader YOURSELF. In the end, the only thing that really matters is the progress and GROWTH that you and I obtain because of the efforts we put forth toward SAL study and application—and the improvement in our relationships that comes as a result.   

In honor of this special occasion, I'd like to provide a few links to past articles in the following categories:

— Top 8 Most Popular* Articles since 2013

— Top 5 Most Popular* Articles from 2021

* Popularity based on number of "clicks" (blog site visits) by readers. 

So... join us as we take a trip down memory lane with regards to the SAL Blog. Just click on any of the links below to access some of our most popular blog articles published since November 2013.  


Top 8 Most Popular Articles since 2013

1.  A Doctor of Education Shares his Experiences with OCD, Anxiety, and Depression, Part 1

2.  The Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave

3.  A 21st Century 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

4.  Self-Action Leadership in Real Life: Success from Chicago's South Side

5.  From Orphan to Executive: Self-Action Leadership in Real Life

6.  The Age of Authenticism

7.  The Most Important Educational Message of the 21st Century  

8.  The Job I Never Imagined I'd Have


Top 5 Most Popular Articles from 2021

1.  A Second Ring of Total Commitment

2.  Disciplining Your Disappointment

3.  Learn from Small Mistakes

4.  Thomas Jefferson's 10 Rules

5.  Are YOU Worthy of Your Sufferings?


Dr. JJ

February 2, 2022
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA

Author's Note: This is the 250th Blog Post Published by Freedom Focused LLC since November 2013. 

Click HERE for a compete listing of the other 249 FF Blog Articles.  

.........................

Tune in NEXT Wednesday for another article on a Self-Action Leadership related topic.  

And if you liked this blog post, please share it with your family, friends, colleagues, and students—and encourage them to sign up to receive future articles for FREE every Wednesday.

To sign up, please email freedomfocused@gmail.com and say SUBSCRIBE, or just YES, and we will ensure you receive a link to each new blog article every Wednesday.  

Click HERE to learn more about Freedom Focused

Click HERE to learn more about Dr. Jordan Jensen

Click HERE to buy the SAL Textbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New and Fresh Concept of Competition

  Chapter 5 A New and Fresh Concept of Competition   Self-action leaders recognize that in the long-run, a healthy work and life balance tha...