Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chapter 1 Starts on Monday!


A Personal Letter from the Author...



To my Dear Readers,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for whatever time you have invested in following my blog.  I hope you have found the information I have shared so far to be relevant and meaningful.

The purpose of this post is to announce some important changes to my initial plans to publish my book serially beginning early next year on its official, hard-copy publication date.

Instead of waiting until January, I have decided to go ahead and start sharing the actual text, beginning with Chapter 1, next week (Monday, October 27).  From that point on, instead of sending out two longer posts a week that may take up to 20 minutes to read, I have decided to send out three shorter posts a week that can be read much more quickly.  My reading audience is filled with busy people leading productive lives.  As such, I want to make this journey as convenient as possible, so instead of posting entire chapters, I am going to publish single sections at a time.

Experts will tell you that maintaining basic levels of physical fitness requires that you work out a minimum of three times per week.  If this is true for our physical bodies, it is surely true for other areas of our life as well (e.g., mental, emotional, social, spiritual, etc.).  These brief, but powerful, blog posts that will be published weekly on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, will provide a means of keeping you fit intellectually and existentially.  If you enjoy these "Workouts," and find them helpful, please tell others about them, that the positive message of Self-Action Leadership may begin to proliferate to increasing numbers of people who seek self-improvement and personal growth.

My next blog will be published tomorrow (Friday), and will contain the final installment of "Pre-text" information.  Beginning Monday, the Book BEGINS.  I hope you will join me on this journey, and I hope that reading this book will be as beneficial in your life as writing it has been in mine.

With Gratitude,

-Dr. JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAL is Not Only About YOU

  Chapter 6 SAL is Not Only About YOU   I am responsible.           What does it really mean to be responsible ?  Freedom Focused suggests i...