Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!


Dear Reader,

Without YOU, my work would be meaningless.

At this holiday season, I want to take the opportunity to thank you for your interest and support.  I hope you are finding these posts uplifting and applicable in your personal and professional lives.

Instead of trying to finish 'Book the First' before the New Year, I think everyone, including myself, can use a break over the holidays.  We'll get to the final two chapters in 2015, and then proceed to 'Book the Second' on through 'Book the Last' (fifth) in due time.

Beginning next year, I will be publishing on Tuesdays & Fridays instead of Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays.  My next blog post will arrive in your inbox on: Tues., January 6, 2015.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and God Bless,

-Dr. Jordan Jensen
Founder & CEO, Freedom Focused LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Self-Action Leadership?

  Chapter 3 What is Self-Action Leadership   In BOOK the FIRST, Chapter One, Self-Action Leadership (SAL) was loosely defined as: "taki...