Wednesday, April 27, 2022

CONSTITUTION Article II: Corporate Rules

There are RULES for LIFE...  

And there are RULES for WORK.  

At Freedom Focused, all leaders, managers, trainers, and builders (including myself) are expected to live by certain rules, standards, and codes of conduct. Persons desiring a position of employment at Freedom Focused must commit to live by these RULES in conjunction with passing all required interviews and tests.

This article also serves as a segue from our discussion of life rules into a presentation of the Freedom Focused Declaration of Independence and Constitution, two documents that are both seminal and preeminent in guiding the cognitive, behavioral, philosophical, and cultural workings of the organization. Like the United States of America, Freedom Focused derives its power from its Agents (The People) as they adhere and otherwise uphold the principles, practices, and tenets contained in the Freedom Focused Corporate Constitution

The Freedom Focused Corporate Constitution, or FFCC, has thirteen articles. These articles clearly and explicitly articulate key elements of the organization such as:
  1. Vision and Mission
  2. Corporate Rules
  3. Oaths of Office
  4. Organizational Pillars
  5. Pledges of Allegiance and Corporate Anthem
  6. Values and Standards
  7. Core Paradigms
  8. Code of Conduct
  9. Statues of Authority, Chains of Command, and Organizational Structure
  10. Corporate By-Laws and Operating Procedures
  11. Long-term Goals
  12. Projected Growth Trajectories and Intended Revenue Streams
  13. Dr. JJ's 13 Rules for Living

Article II contains EIGHT (8) corporate rules that Freedom Focused Agents (leaders, managers, trainers, and builders) are expected to follow. These rules are as follows:

Freedom Focused

Corporate Rules


Rule 1:  I am always Responsible.

It may not always be my fault, but if it is my problem, it is my responsibility to take ownership of the situation and create solutions.  

Rule 2:  Integrity is Everything.

I am continually honest withand true toothers. Just as importantly, I am continually honest with (and true to) myself.

Rule 3:  I Want to Be Here.

I work at Freedom Focused because it is where I want to work.  If I ever lose that desire, I am at complete liberty to work elsewhere. 

Rule 4 I Animate and Personify Self-Action Leadership.

Both inside and outside of the organization, I animate the essence of the SAL Theory, Model, and Philosophy in my appearance, attitude, conduct, and relations.  The SAL Textbook is my secular guide to living and working.  Freedom Focused is a synergistic sum of its parts, and I am a vital part of that sum.   

Rule 5:  Elite Followership precedes elite Leadership.

As a FF Agent, I have a deep respect for authority and continually seek to promote, support, honor, and learn from my supervisors at every level of the organization.

Rule 6:  Elite Leadership is Servant Leadership.

FF is a T.E.A.M. of teams.  As a FF Supervisor, I appreciate and recognize the vital contributions and worth of my subordinates.  I promote open dialogue in an effort to seek the input and feedback of subordinates in making wise decisions that benefit everyone involved.

Rule 7:  The Gold Standard is my Standard.

At every level and in every endeavor, my standard is EXCELLENCE and my planning, preparation, patience, and performance is ELITE. In setting expectations, I never overpromise and underdeliver; I always underpromise and overdeliver.

Rule 8:  I am Proud to Be a FF Agent, and I live to Build, Serve, and Teach.

As a FF Agent, my primary motivator is not money or personal aggrandizement.  I value being part of an organization that cares about me and the world-at-large. I take positive pride in my affiliation with FF. As an active expression of my gratitude for the opportunity to be part of this unique company, I live and work to make a positive difference in the lives of those I serve both inside and outside of the organization.  My family, community, nation, and world are better places because I live and work at Freedom Focused.

Jordan R. Jensen, Ed.D.
Founder and CEO of Freedom Focused
Freedom Focused is a Personal Leadership & Character Development Training Organization.

Founded by Dr. Jordan R. Jensen and Incorporated in 2005, it is currently headquartered in Palm Beach County, Florida.

NOTE: This article is the 21st in a series of 22 articles on the subject of LIFE RULES.

Click HERE to access quick links to the other 21 articles.   


Dr. JJ

April 27, 2022
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA

Author's Note: This is the 262nd Blog Post Published by Freedom Focused LLC since November 2013. 

Click HERE for a compete listing of the other 261 FF Blog Articles.  

.........................

Tune in NEXT Wednesday for another article on a Self-Action Leadership related topic.  

And if you liked this blog post, please share it with your family, friends, colleagues, and students—and encourage them to sign up to receive future articles for FREE every Wednesday.

To sign up, please email freedomfocused@gmail.com and say SUBSCRIBE, or just YES, and we will ensure you receive a link to each new blog article every Wednesday.  

Click HERE to learn more about Freedom Focused

Click HERE to learn more about Dr. Jordan Jensen

Click HERE to buy the SAL Textbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Existential Octathletes

  Chapter 4 Existential Octathletes   This chapter compares self-action leaders to decathletes and the exercise of Self-Action Leadership to...